;

Thursday, January 22, 2009

THE PROCESS OF DESIGNING BLOG HEADER FOR MY E-PORTAL

I want to share with you how I myself designed my blog header using the Adobe Photoshop CS2 software. I tell you what it's not easy to learn this from zero level! But for the sake of my e-portal that I want to make it unique and different from others blog, I refer to many tutorials from the website (and not even from anybody!). Finally I can accomplish this blog header. Below is a few of snap shots of my blog header design. The process is long and I just show you the rest of its process. To anybody out there who is into whatever Photoshop design and skills please do not hesitate to share ideas and skills with me because I love in graphic and art design.

Designing Blog Header for My Education Portal

Followers

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP