;

Thursday, January 22, 2009

PBL

During my first semester of master's degree, I was assigned to develop a module of Problem Based Learning. I chose to design the PBL module for the topic of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus disease. I am very glad that this module was different from other groups because all of them were using UPSI PBL module template, but I wasn't. I like to be and to do something unique! Click on the items below to view some of my works.

A. PBL TEACHING AND LEARNING TEMPLATE

B. GANT-CHAT

C. A CASE OF CONFUSION

D. WORKSHEETS FOR THE PBL ACTIVITY:

1. D.E.N.T ACTIVITY
2. PAIR-MATCH TABLE

E. SOLUTION METHOD:

1. JIG-SAW ACTIVITY
2. D.E.N.T SOLUTION
3. PAIR-MATCH ANSWER

Followers

Powered By Blogger

  © Free Blogger Templates Autumn Leaves by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP